Demag DS 10 Wind user eLearning (SE-P-85690)
PurposeTraining provides the skills to perform visual verification that equipment is ready for use and lift the items with the crane from ground and up to the nacelle This e-learning on DS 10 wind hoist shall give knowledge about performing a pre-use inspection of the DS 10 wind hoist and qualifications to handle the DS 10 wind hoist in a Wind Turbine Environment.
ObjectivesAfter completing this e-learning the Delegate will be able to:
Perform a pre use check before using the DS 10 wind hoist.
- - Understand the importance of safe parking of the DS 10 wind hoist.
- - Unlock and lock the DS 10-wind hoist from its parking position.
- - Handle and manoeuvre the DS 10 wind hoist when performing lifting operations.
- - This training will enable the operator to use the DS 10 wind hoist in a safe way according to the risk assessment for the hoist.
ContentsThis training will cover the following topics:
- - Pre-use visual check before use of electric winch (DS 10 wind hoist).
- - Pre-use visual check of lifting bags.
- - Unlocking from and locking at the parking position.
- - Safe operation and manoeuvring of hoist in Wind Turbine Environment.
Theory / Practice
100% / 0%
Who should attend?Personnel who have to work with the Demag DS 10 wind hoist in Wind Turbine Environment.
Due to the nature of the content and the learning purpose it is recommended that the participant has the competence acquired on the following training modules, prior to course commencement.
SE-P-04200 Basic Lifting and Slinging Training (Slinger Banksman) OR SE-P-21300 Slinger banks man rigging OR SE-P-21350 Slinger Banksman OR SE-P-42600 OPITO Banksman Slinger OR similar.
SE-P-85695 Introduction to Lifting Bags
System requirements needed to run this e-learning:
Majority of the browsers have ended support for Unity Web Player. These browsers include Firefox, etc.
Whereas it can be played on Internet Explorer(Version 11). Therefore, we recommend you to install Unity web player 4.5.1 or above and then try to play this elearning on Internet Explorer (Version 11).
System course duration: The time shown below is pure system time for the course
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 Cannot be played on Google Chrome
Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk: 1GB of free disk space
Sound Card and Speakers (or headphones)
Graphics processor: Intel HD3000 or better
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixel (24 Bit)
Internet Connection: 4Mbps Broadband connection (or equivalent)*
Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 11
Internet Browser Requirements:
- - Unity web player 4.5.1 or above
- - Adobe Flash Player 12 or above
- - Pop-ups enabled
- - Cookies enabled
Only DK ICB Material No.
Course duration100 minutes
Export controlAL-Number: N/A
Contact person:Elearning Support
Phone: +91 (0)44-30989830
Address:Global Training Excellence, Processes & Tools Dept
Phone: +91 (0)44-30989830