GWO BTT Hydraulic (SE-P-50430)
PurposeThe overall purpose of the course is to give the participants the knowledge and skills to carry out basic hydraulic tasks (supervised by an experienced technician), using safe working procedures and the correct PPE.
Objectives1. Explain the basics of hydraulics
2. Explain risks and hazards associated with hydraulic work
3. Explain the function of different types of pumps and demonstrate how to check start/stop pressure of a pump
4. Explain the function of different types of actuators
5. Explain the function of different types of valves
6. Explain the function of accumulators and demonstrate how to check and pre-charge
7. Explain the function of different types of sensors
8. Identify the components which transfer oil
9. Describe oil handling procedures
10. Identify and find different components on a hydraulic diagram
11. Demonstrate how to measure the hydraulic pressure accurately
Theory / Practice
60% / 40%
Who should attend?The course is intended for candidates who have no previous experience of hydraulic systems but may also be used to up skill candidates who have some knowledge of these areas in other spheres not specifically wind turbines.
NotesWINDA is Global Wind Organization's new online training records database.
As Training Providers are required to upload a training record to your WINDA profile, you must register with a Delegate profile in WINDA.
Go to https://winda.globalwindsafety.org/ and click register - and get more information.
You must provide your WINDA ID to the Training Provider so they can upload your training records.
Course duration1.5 days
Export controlAL-Number: N
Course datesThe following dates are available
Sorry, currently no course events are available.
Contact person:Siemens Wind Service Training Center
Address:Siemens Wind Service Training Center
7415 Emerald Dunes Drive, Suite 100
FL 32822 Orlando
United States of America