ABB ACS-800 Converter Training (SE-P-07890)
PurposeThe overall purpose of the course is
* Introduction and overview of ABB converter cabinets and components.
*Overview and operation of boards inside of the converter.
*Advanced understand of ABB Converter Schematics and how to utilize while testing/troubleshooting.
* Discuss Testing of Components module for technicians to understand how to properly test and verify components inside of the cabinet.
* Introduction of Local Operation to be able to perform testing/troubleshooting of the converter more effectively.
* Introduce faults for Troubleshooting of the converter using alarm manuals and methods for effective understanding of system.
ObjectivesUpon completion of the course the participants are able to:
- - Understand how the converter works
- - Use schematics to be able to diagnose issues with a better comprehension of what is happening
- - Identify components and appropriately test for functionality
- - Perform testing of the converter to more accurately troubleshoot
- - Apply troubleshooting techniques to become more efficient in the troubleshooting of the converter system
Theory / Practice
35% / 65%
Who should attend?The course is intended for technicians that troubleshoot the ABB Converter.
PrerequisitesCourse prerequisite is Legacy Gamesa T2 or Legacy Siemens TS.
Course duration2 days
Export controlAL-Number: N
Course datesThe following dates are available
Orlando Training Center
7415 Emerald Dunes Drive
32822 Orlando Fl., United States of America
|21.Jan 2021 - 22.Jan 2021||
|Orlando Fl.||12.Apr 2021 - 13.Apr 2021||
|Orlando Fl.||09.Sep 2021 - 10.Sep 2021||
Contact person:Siemens Wind Service Training Center
Address:Siemens Wind Service Training Center
7415 Emerald Dunes Drive, Suite 100
FL 32822 Orlando
United States of America